Because we train with very light weights (even for beginners), we have more opportunity to train our muscles more often. We spend a lot of time in the gym just doing the same set of basic exercises. Some of the procedures are listed below:
Plan for Men (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Squats on the shoulders (5 sets x 12-25 reps)
- Lat pulldown (5 sets X 12-15 reps)
- Thrust rod in the slope (5 sets x 12-15 reps)
- bench press on an inclined bench (5 sets x 12-15 reps)
- Bench barbell with breast standing (5 sets x 12-15 reps)
- Thrust rod to the chin standing (5 sets x 12-15 reps)
- Twisting lying (3-5 sets x 12-15 reps)
Plan for Women (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Twisting lying (5 sets x 12-25 reps)
- Squats with a wide stance (buttocks) (5 sets x 12-25 reps)
- Deadlift (hamstring) (5 sets x 12-15 reps)
- Lunges with a barbell (buttocks) (3-4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Low pulley row (5 sets x 12-15 reps)
- bench press on an incline bench (5sets x 12-15 reps)
What is worth to spend time for?
If you use this ready-made plan, you don’t have to keep too much information in your mind. When a person has to control too many things at once, it reduces effectiveness. You just come to the gym. Take an empty barbell neck and start according to the plan do one set after another. Do one exercise after another. And so at least three times a week (the weight is very light and does not injure the muscles, so it is possible to “tame muscles” almost every day).
The only thing you should use your free conscious power of your brain for during exercise is:
Try scrupulously execute all the nuances of the correct exercise because it helps to learn to contract the right muscle, and because it will protect you from injuries in the future.
Imagine how the required muscle is contracting, try to shrink it further with the help of a mental command, pick those corners and tension at which it is best to feel the desired muscle.
Moreover, these two things need to be monitored only at the beginning. Technique will be formed already around 2-4 weeks. Then you will not have to think of about it because the brain will do it on autopilot! It’s the same as when you brush your teeth or while driving the car (you don’t think about pressing feet on the pedals … skill are developed and automated).
Make long story short, your brain will be completely free for only one thing that you should try to do at every training session “think about muscle contraction” (additionally shrink muscle with conscious mental order during each set).
- I recommend a minimum 1 month. In fact, the longer the better, 3 months optimally.
- A month later, after such a “mental work” in the gym, you can slowly begin to add the weight on the bar. It is still very easy for you, but you will gradually begin to increase them.
- ONLY After 3-4 months you have to come to your normal work weights of 10-15 reps.
What does it mean? For example, now you can press 60 kg rod lying. But we’re in preparing phase, so you do each workout (three times per week) only 20 kg (empty bar).
After a month of exercises, you will begin step by step adding weight at around 5 kg per week. So after two months you go to your initial result of 60kg. But the effectiveness of such a mode is another. Your muscles completely take the whole weight of exercise. Their efficiency is very high, and so the growth is very fast and in the right places.
Next (in a 3-4 months), you will continue gradually increase the weight at the same rate (5 kg in 1-2 weeks) and … what a miracle!!! .. Here you press 65… then 70kg. And this despite the feeling “this is not the limit.” You deliberately “hold back the speed” in order to keep up the longer growth dynamics. But that is another story.
Related: Getting started in bodybuilding
I know that most people don’t realize that what I said in this thread. Most will useless waste their time and energy in hopes to pump up large muscles. BUT, I also know that among my readers percentage of idiots is much lower than among the rest of the population. And for these people, these recommendations will be very effective!
You just can’t imagine how quickly a person begins to progress, if the background is prepared! Once again I appeal to the most conscious people: It is better to lose a day, but then to get in an hour, than save the day, but then crawl over the years!